From The Desk of Christine Greig:
My name is Christine Greig… welcome to my website. I’m not here to take your money, promise you the world, and deliver nothing. Instead, it’s my mission to coach you through the steps you’ll need to take to become a successful entrepreneur working from home, and create freedom for yourself and your family.
Yes, I did say work. It just isn’t true that you can be rolling in thousand-dollar bills without doing anything. If that was the case, everyone would be doing it! You’ll decide for yourself how much time you want to put in, but I average about 20 hours a week. That leaves me plenty of time to enjoy life!
What kind of work will I need to do?
Probably exactly what you’re doing at your current job, or have done in the past, to make money for other people. You will simply plan what needs to be done, organize your time, and do it. Here is the difference: YOU will be making the profits – not someone who considers you their work-slave and is only using you as a means to create their own fortune. And here is another difference: YOU will decide when and how much you want to work. (You can forget about setting your alarm unless you want to.)
I don’t know where to start. Will I be on my own?
No, you won’t be alone in your new business venture. You’ll be working with other entrepreneurs just like yourself: People who have the same thoughts, desires, hopes and dreams of financial success and personal freedom. When everyone works together, everyone profits!
You’ll learn how to:
- Take control of your financial future
- Change your life and your lifestyle starting this week!
- Enjoy a lifestyle of your choice.
- Have everyone wondering how you “did it”!
- NO personal explaining
- NO hassling your friends and family
- NO stockpiling or shipping products
- NO hiring staff
- NO MLM or pyramids
Let me tell you what I do not do!!
- I do not hold one on one presentations.
- I do not spam (unsolicited e-mail).
- I do not inventory products.
- I do not do home parties.
- I do not cold call.
- I do not explain. (And you will not have too either!)